Fire Bud Petersen

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Good gosh, we had some guy hack in some pro gt stuff on their site so this stuff goes on all the time.

At least its not stealing steam whistle or uga

I give prez a hard time, but it is what it is uga state reps rule state and bor.

He is working his way up ncaa ladder so give him time

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Good gosh, we had some guy hack in some pro gt stuff on their site so this stuff goes on all the time.

At least its not stealing steam whistle or uga

I give prez a hard time, but it is what it is uga state reps rule state and bor.

He is working his way up ncaa ladder so give him time

There was no hacking here. A GT admission person posted this and it was taken down with a GT apology. Sickening. I wish it had been a hack.

All said, Peterson isn't responsible for the post. He is responsible for the follow-up actions. Actions speak a lot louder than words.

LibertyTurns

Banned
There was no hacking here. A GT admission person posted this and it was taken down with a GT apology. Sickening. I wish it had been a hack.

All said, Peterson isn't responsible for the post. He is responsible for the follow-up actions. Actions speak a lot louder than words.
I’ll be surprised if Bud responds to this.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Just took some time to search the prez and state legislators. Earl echart agreed to put the 47,000,000 library back in budget after peterson and he had a " productive and cordual call" . Echart was upset with something in the due process rules that peterson had installed, so he took the library money out. BIG EARL IS A LONG TIME REP (R) AND UGA GRAD With a political science degree.
Tick of a ugag guy and loss library expansion.
Bud must be seen as cordial and kiss the ring. He is well paid by his bosses to do so.

Animal02

Banned
I THINK that Bud could do more to support athletics at Tech, but I don't really KNOW that he can. One thing's for sure -- he and his wife show up at every home football game, and most if not all basketball games. And they have been to every bowl Tech has been to over the past few years.
They also hit a lot of the away games.......met him at the Tailgate in Pittsburgh a couple of years ago.

daculajacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Just took some time to search the prez and state legislators. Earl echart agreed to put the 47,000,000 library back in budget after peterson and he had a " productive and cordual call" . Echart was upset with something in the due process rules that peterson had installed, so he took the library money out. BIG EARL IS A LONG TIME REP (R) AND UGA GRAD With a political science degree.
Tick of a ugag guy and loss library expansion.
Bud must be seen as cordial and kiss the ring. He is well paid by his bosses to do so.

Earl Ehrhart & Bud Peterson got into it last year over Ga Tech punishing students for sexual assault without providing due process to the accused. Tech had it coming.

Peter Paquette was the Title IX coordinator who went WAY OVER the top on a couple of cases, and Rep Ehrhart called both of them to the carpet. If you watched the public meeting Ehrhart held with Peterson, Paquette and another Tech representative, you would be ashamed at their handling of these cases. I know I was.

The actions were more from Paquette - that dude shouldn't be anywhere near a campus - but Peterson was still involved.

What Ehrhart required of Tech was to use due process in handling sexual assault cases.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Let's get a School President that cares about Academics and ATHLETICS!!!
Help me in starting the new hashtag #firebud

I would venture to say most alums don't share this sentiment. Don't get so emotional bro.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Earl Ehrhart & Bud Peterson got into it last year over Ga Tech punishing students for sexual assault without providing due process to the accused. Tech had it coming.

Peter Paquette was the Title IX coordinator who went WAY OVER the top on a couple of cases, and Rep Ehrhart called both of them to the carpet. If you watched the public meeting Ehrhart held with Peterson, Paquette and another Tech representative, you would be ashamed at their handling of these cases. I know I was.

The actions were more from Paquette - that dude shouldn't be anywhere near a campus - but Peterson was still involved.

What Ehrhart required of Tech was to use due process in handling sexual assault cases.
I read all that ,but pointed it out to illistrate that a ugag state rep can go to battle with gt. This one is in public. How many small issues/ land mines does bud have to dance around to get the 16% state funding?
Does any one know the college afiliation of the state legislature % uga,gt,other. Ditto b o r. Probably like the attendance at uga game at bds

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I would like to see a stronger push from the top down in athletics. The PR that we enjoyed in the Orange Bowl can not be measured in what it does for the overall Institute.