Final 2014 AP Poll

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I would have ranked us above Baylor, despite their better record. We were the second hottest team (OSU = 1) in the country in the final month. And Baylor didn't look all that good against MichSU. Still, I'm satisfied.

I also don't see why Awbun is ranked. As the season went on they sucked worse and worse.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Hard to argue with the teams ranked ahead of us. Still think Georgia needs to be lower. They were two-TD favorites and got beat in their own house by a team picked to finish fifth in its own division of a conference everyone belittles.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Hard to argue with the teams ranked ahead of us. Still think Georgia needs to be lower. They were two-TD favorites and got beat in their own house by a team picked to finish fifth in its own division of a conference everyone belittles.
Don't belittle our win.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
As much as I hate UGAg, I still think they need to be where they are or, at most, a spot or two lower. They underachieved a bit (as usual) but were still a very good team who could beat anybody on the list. I guess my question would be, who would you put in front of them?

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer