Film Study Film Study - GT Offense vs BC Defense.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Have I been calling him AJ? My goodness. How or why did I do that? Man do I feel bad.

Oh no, it was the awful announcers consistently getting his name wrong even though I'm sure they had a cheat sheet sitting in front of them.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Maybe I am the odd man out here, but I think a lot of folks underestimate what we accomplished on Saturday. I finally got to rewatch most of the game and their defense is more impressive each time I watch it.

Everyone says that the killer of our offense is good players, and extra time to prepare. Well folks they had both, and they made the most of both. Yet our guys dug deep when it mattered and came out the victors. It wasn't pretty, it was part luck, but by golly we won.

I think BC is going to beat some teams this year that will surprise some folks. If #97 comes out this year for the draft, I hope the Falcons take him. He is able to do things athletically that a big guy shouldn't be able to do.
#97 is pretty darned good. Agreed.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Kelly Stoufer is the most annoying color caller in the biz

At some point in the second half I couldn't take him any more so I muted the TV and started listening to the Tech radio team on my phone. I didn't even try to sync video and audio, I just watched the play and then listened to our guys make the call.

We played much better after I made the switch, so I now consider it my duty to mute the TV for all future road games and listen to the game called by Demetra and Bedford.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
WR were trying to run off the DB at times versus block... Sometimes this ment an unblocked defender.