Film Study - Defense vs Wofford

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
are you saying that it is not a surprise to you that woff OUTRUSHED us by a considerable margin

Not that big of a surprise to me. Wofford runs the ball a lot too. And CPJ typically does a good job of taking what the D gives him. Maybe that seems odd to you. Why don't you take a look at total yards if you want to compare competitive strengths. I know that might not play in to the axe you wish to grind tho.

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
This is my hope also.
I vacillate between two poles, one in which I say we are in really big trouble this year on defense, and the other in which I say CTR is holding back some stunts and schemes for the meat of the schedule.
I can't imagine he's not to be honest. It doesn't make sense to open up everything with the level we're facing.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
are you saying that it is not a surprise to you that woff OUTRUSHED us by a considerable margin and that is not an indictment on our def?
btw--don't even begin to talk how they had 8 men in the box--I watched the tape--we played tighter than they did generally
lets see what happens this week--if we stop their run game ( less than 130 yds)then it was an aberration and I'm wrong

I believe that Tulane had less than 100 on the ground today.