Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Cookie Dough (Newport RI Creamery), Cookies and Cream, Moose Tracks (Giffords), Shain's Whoopie Pie.

Butter Pecan is usually what is in my freezer if anything.
Ronnie’s in Auburn, Massachusetts has the best butter pecan I’ve ever had in my life! My wife and I used to count the days until they were open and cry the last day of the season. Their pistachio was pretty heavenly too, real and no artificial green stuff.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This really is the darkest period of the off-season lol

Chocolate chip cookie dough

Some would say this is my time to shine. :cool:

Somebody talk to me about what the best store bought brands are. I ain't going to Massachusetts for a gallon o' ice cream.

Funny, I knew @Techster and dtm were snobs. Never knew @Northeast Stinger was in the club too. Tell me, NE, do you eat your cream with or without your ascot tucked in?

Jon Voight Fancy GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Some would say this is my time to shine. :cool:

Somebody talk to me about what the best store bought brands are. I ain't going to Massachusetts for a gallon o' ice cream.

Funny, I knew @Techster and dtm were snobs. Never knew @Northeast Stinger was in the club too. Tell me, NE, do you eat your cream with or without your ascot tucked in?

Jon Voight Fancy GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Nah, we're not snobs. We just like to make fun of you because you're a snob wanna be that came at us with Mayfield. That's how it all started.

It's true what they say about trauma. @kg01 was so traumatized about his ice cream failures he forgot he self owned himself...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Nah, we're not snobs. We just like to make fun of you because you're a snob wanna be that came at us with Mayfield. That's how it all started.

It's true what they say about trauma. @kg01 was so traumatized about his ice cream failures he forgot he self owned himself...

That's not what happened. This is propaganda. Character assassination!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

I’m not a snob. I just possess correct thinking.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I’m also not an insane person as kg01’s meme implied.

stupid youtube GIF

In life, you have a choice. Get excellent ice cream with God given fresh ingredients from a New England creamery (the region that eats the most ice cream per capita in the world) or get some store bought pretend stuff.

If I’m getting the pretend stuff then, frankly, I would just as soon get some cheap Neapolitan. It’s been around since the 19th century and has the 3 original ice cream flavors gathered in one place. Boom.
Told You Boom GIF by Catfish MTV

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I’m not a snob. I just possess correct thinking.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I’m also not an insane person as kg01’s meme implied.

stupid youtube GIF

In life, you have a choice. Get excellent ice cream with God given fresh ingredients from a New England creamery (the region that eats the most ice cream per capita in the world) or get some store bought pretend stuff.

If I’m getting the pretend stuff then, frankly, I would just as soon get some cheap Neapolitan. It’s been around since the 19th century and has the 3 original ice cream flavors gathered in one place. Boom.

It's obvious @Northeast Stinger gets it, and @kg01 never will...

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
When I was a teenager I liked Baskin and Robbins Baseball Nut.

But as I got older I returned to my roots. My favorite might be homemade peach during peach season. Otherwise butter pecan or pistachio.

As you can see, I like basic flavors.

Sometimes I just want vanilla with chocolate syrup on it,

Poodletop

Georgia Tech Fan
Had a Carvel store nearby when I was growing up in NY. Good stuff 😛
Never got into Ben & Jerry’s, it was ok but just couldn’t see paying $6.00 for a pint. I’m more of a quantity guy. 😄