Favorite Counter run, run

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
We have this one play, I'm not sure what it's called, where the ball is faked to the Bback going one way, then it's handed off to an Aback going the other. The ball still goes up the middle, just on the other side of the center. I like that one!
I do love that one, too. Once upon a time, in the old split T days, it was called the crossbuck. But Thomas's ball handling on this play is almost poetic.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
My favorite play is the fake rocket toss, counter with the other a back underneath. Where our qb just does a 360 and hands the ball to the a back following a pulling guard, a counter trap.

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
3:4o in this link:

That is a cool play but I think we ran it the next week and it was shut down. I don't know if it was just a timing thing with the play call or not in the next game. I would like it if it was at least part of the game plan for one game a year though like that a back motion and dive between the guard and tackle play both on the side with the a back motioning and the one with the aback not in motion. The one we used extensively against UGA Roddy Jones' senior year. I think we got that one from Army.

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm not sure if any of y'all played ncaa college football before they took it off the market but the last year it was made the play book had a lot of these plays in them. Ofcoarse different terminology

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure if any of y'all played ncaa college football before they took it off the market but the last year it was made the play book had a lot of these plays in them. Ofcoarse different terminology
My heavens. It gone from a high school offense to a game boy offense. The shame of it all.

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
Just saying I played the game when I walked on at southern and they had little to no plays right, this was in 1999