Fan Day Scrimmage

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
so there is an open scrimmage on fan day for those who are season ticket holders. A poster said he would allow me to use his to get into the scrimmage since i am not a season ticket holder. We do not know how to do this though, could anyone help out on how to do so? I had someone tell me they had someone send them paper work (not sure what paper work) a few years ago to get in. The poster who said I could get in with their info said they got an email inviting them to the lunch thing with CPJ after the scrimmage but that the email could not be forwarded. Any info on how I could get in would be greatly appreciated.
THE-GREAT-ESCAPE-006.jpg

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
There was never a season ticket requirement to get into the fall scrimmages so this is new. They did provide vouchers however, for early entry to fan day which is similar to this. They just emailed you a voucher that you printed off.

There was never a season ticket requirement to get into the fall scrimmages so this is new. They did provide vouchers however, for early entry to fan day which is similar to this. They just emailed you a voucher that you printed off.
No such vouchers so far this year, nor any indication of how they're going to ID season ticket holders either. If it's just a matter of giving a name, then anybody could give any season ticket holder's name and get in. So they must be planning on sending something out before the day. The "non-forwardable" part, at least thus far, has only referred to the brunch with the coaches between the scrimmage and the fan day activities.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer

Not true. The last two seasons there were no scrimmages in the Fall for the season ticket holders but three years ago there was one. Vouchers were e-mailed out to get in and I used one. You are correct about the vouchers for Fan Day.

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
Not true. The last two seasons there were no scrimmages in the Fall for the season ticket holders but three years ago there was one. Vouchers were e-mailed out to get in and I used one. You are correct about the vouchers for Fan Day.
Ah, good call