Fan Day Scrimmage

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Just got an email from GTAA there is a scrimmage set for Fan Day (Aug 12) that will be open to season tickets holders! Scrimmage will run 9-11:00 a.m. WooHoo!!!!!!
Great.... now I have to buy season tickets lol.

On a real note, if anyone will not be going to fan day and has season tickets that can get me in let me know. I don't mind paying. Remember I asked first lol.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'll be the backup QB and that would mean I would be the most popular player on the team.

You'll need to make one amazing play for fans to cling on and build up all summer. I wish you luck...hopefully the Wrecking Crew defense takes it easy on you.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Waiting to see what the media opportunities are that day. Typically Media Day is in the morning preceding Fan Day. Maybe this year it'll include the scrimmage with interviews squeezed into the 11am-1pm slot?

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I'm pumped for this; it will be the first Fan Day I've ever been able to attend. Given that it always falls on one of the two Saturdays between Summer and Fall Semesters, it always conflicts with the one week I have during the year to take a full get-away vacation. Getting to attend a morning scrimmage before the main event will be a big plus. @YJAlleyCat and I will probably end up tailgating in Peters for lunch, before heading back into BDS. As I understand it, season ticket holders are admitted an hour earlier than the general public for Fan Day, right?

August 12 will end up being a busy day for us...that evening, we're going to Atlanta Symphony Hall to see the MST3K live event.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
so there is an open scrimmage on fan day for those who are season ticket holders. A poster said he would allow me to use his to get into the scrimmage since i am not a season ticket holder. We do not know how to do this though, could anyone help out on how to do so? I had someone tell me they had someone send them paper work (not sure what paper work) a few years ago to get in. The poster who said I could get in with their info said they got an email inviting them to the lunch thing with CPJ after the scrimmage but that the email could not be forwarded. Any info on how I could get in would be greatly appreciated.