20180811_213912.jpg
20180811_213937.jpg

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Regarding the toughest BB to take down:

D-line responses, to a man - KirVonte
Linebackers responses - KirVonte
Corner Backs responses - KirVonte
Safeties - KirVonte was the first response, then someone mention Howard. Immediately a couple of guys blurted KIRVONTE almost in disbelief that someone mentioned Jerry.

I LOVE reading this. Can’t wait to watch him tear up the conference this year and make his name known nationally!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Here's a question. For anyone who paid for their merchandise from the BDS bookstore with a debit or credit card. Is it showing on your account?

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I was a huge Dedrick Mills fan. But hearing all the reports about Benson being faster and stronger gives me hope. I was impressed with him last year. He had quite a few runs where he just kept his legs going and occasionally got an extra burst of yards. I may be wanting a #30 jersey. Opening day can’t come fast enough!!

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
@flea77 - wanted to apologize for not shaking your hand and introducing myself when getting Will's signature. I was trying to get out of the way and failed to ask the lady that talked briefly with me if she was Will's mom. If she was your bride, thank her for chatting with me about the tech support shirt.

Folks, Will has the BEARD going strong !!

Best wishes to Will this coming season.
If she was talking it was prob her, LOL. Thank you for coming and showing support. The guys love meeting everyone!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
If she was talking it was prob her, LOL. Thank you for coming and showing support. The guys love meeting everyone!
LOL! She was kind to ask my name and chat.

No doubt that each player I made small talk with and heard others doing the same ALL were cordial. I heard like you hat and thank you for coming out many many times. Even though we know that they had practiced earlier that day none seemed perturbed about being there.

Was Great Fan Day.

Alright, is there a computer geek on here who can answer this question for me. Ken has posted a bunch of Fan Day photos on the AJC site. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Chrome), and I see no photos of anything, and yet I can see them on my phone. What's up with that? What setting do I not have right on my computer, or in my browsers?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Alright, is there a computer geek on here who can answer this question for me. Ken has posted a bunch of Fan Day photos on the AJC site. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Chrome), and I see no photos of anything, and yet I can see them on my phone. What's up with that? What setting do I not have right on my computer, or in my browsers?
I couldn't find the photos, either. But here are some on RR.com:

http://ramblinwreck.com/video-photos-fan-day-2018/

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Thoroughly enjoyed fan day...took my niece and nephew. They loved it! The players were a class act interacting with the kiddos and myself; most all of them thanked us for coming out. They loved my gold jel pen[emoji16]. Thank you to @buzz_wiser for taking our pic with the great CPJ. The uni’s looked even better in person. The team is looking pumped and ready for the season!
d5cab1e0a2c1a34458104349d8f61c33.jpg
1f011867ebf8b31913bb7326080431ee.jpg
6bb2b2e36a089e8ce12a5a09c85db328.jpg
d85db723e47bd7d46f034702cb5d9a84.jpg