Fan Day Experience

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
I can never get AJC galleries to work in Firefox after they did some sort of update a few months back. Chrome seems to handle them though.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
When I disabled my ad-block extension, I was able to see the photos. Maybe it is the same issue for you guys?

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
The whole family had a good time today. I was really impressed with the size of the crowd. I have never seen anything like it at any of the previous fan days.

As for the players - they just seem so much bigger and stronger than in years past - especially our linemen on both sides of the ball. I don't know how well we will play on the field, but we sure are going to look scary getting off the bus! Seriously though, I am really excited about the upcoming season! I think all of the ingredients are there for us to have a special year. I can't wait for September 3rd.

Here are some pics of the family. If you see us at the games, feel free to introduce yourself!

Screenshot_2015-08-08-20-44-19 (720x1280).jpg
Screenshot_2015-08-08-20-45-24 (720x1280).jpg

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
All of the guys I met today are genuinely good kids. All very polite and well mannered, but Freeman was on another level, GREAT GUY. The person who really stood out out to me physically was Skov, Vic and Tre. Had a great time.

Agree on Freeman. Lots and lots of impressive players. I particularly noticed (for the first time) Kagawa and Alford, the backup centers A Marshall, Muns, and Anderson, and many of the new walk-ons. Big smiles and laughter everywhere. Really proud of our football program.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Wish I had bumped into DMo. Saw him pregame at the Varsity once. He had his hands full, was with his son I believe, and appeared to be in a hurry, so I left him be. I'd love a chance to tell him how appreciated he is.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
Was a pleasure to meet JKMSG in the line for the D line. I was also fortunate to meet Keshun Freeman's mom. Sweet and classy lady. Proud of her boy with good reason. Very engaging and articulate young man. We are blessed as a fan base that this is the norm on our team.
It was a pleasure meeting you and your kids too!