Expectations for the 2021 season

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I finally instituted it. Haven’t had to use it in awhile but I can’t take it anymore. There’s another poster that can’t shut up about how much he loves tbe SEC that may be next. But that’s only one thread. This guy mucks up almost every thread.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
The genius's over on The Athletic have ranked GT number 97 in the country. We are behind such illustrious powerhouses as: Troy, Western Michigan, Western Kentucky, Hawaii, Wyoming, Buffalo, Kent State...

First. I'm done with The Athletic. No GT beat writer, little coverage and what is usually just illustrates they are repeating something they've read. Finally, they have proven themselves losers in business as well, and they are clearly struggling given how many cut-backs they've had to make. Not surprising...you can't expect a bunch of journalists to know how to do anything useful.

Anyway, I'm thinking we end up the year ranked somewhere between 30 - 50. I'm thinking we'll surprise someone who the media pundidiots have the hots for, likely either NC or Miami. Or maybe BC. If we can hold serve against NI, KS, Duke, pick up the Pitt and VT game, and get that upset then we'll end up in the 30 range.