Exhibition today on tv?

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Already posted on the Schedule topic:

I clicked on the ACCN Extra text (by the game info on the schedule)and it brought up the screen for the game. It asked me to Login. Since I already have ESPN+ it logged me in (without username/password) and it seems ready to play at 2 pm. We'll see.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Welp I completely forgot about this game today. Just remembered sitting in bed a minute ago. Probably too late to shower and head over to McCamish.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Livestream is working for me via the ESPN app on Amazon Fire Stick.

ETA: Just a reminder that they're holding Mike Devoe out today.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Not showing up on ACCN on Youtube tv, so I log into ESPN & the game’s on and now it kicks me out saying ACCN not offered in my area.

@dtm1997 I got Comcast so that would be a big affirmative.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not showing up on ACCN on Youtube tv, so I log into ESPN & the game’s on and now it kicks me out saying ACCN not offered in my area.

That's too bad. Sounds like you don't have access to ACCN Extra, even though it should be thru the ESPN app.

You may want to look in to that before the season really kicks in.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck

Log into ESPN app or WatchESPN using your youtube tv login. That should get you in. Select Youtube tv as your provider

LibertyTurns

Banned
Log into ESPN app or WatchESPN using your youtube tv login. That should get you in. Select Youtube tv as your provider
This is really jacked up. I can’t un-select Comcast from ESPN. It auto re-signs me in. I can sign out, but when I click on manage my provider it auto signs me back in using Comcast & screws me over.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
This is really jacked up. I can’t un-select Comcast from ESPN. It auto re-signs me in. I can sign out, but when I click on manage my provider it auto signs me back in using Comcast & screws me over.

Try launching an incognito window. It should let you sign in to a different provider.