Exhibition Game vs Alabama

jeb84

Georgia Tech Fan
From the stats we can see that we had too many turnovers, got beat on the boards, our 3pt shooting was bad and 3pt defense was even worse. It was an exhibition but it is clear that there is a lot of work to do....

Rzunz

Jolly Good Fellow
I thought that moving the 3-pt line would change the college game a bit, but apparently not. Got to jack ‘em up I suppose. 3>2!!

GT11

GT Athlete
I'm sorry,but it is over!
Bit drastic. We’re you there? I was. They played their players like it was a real game using there 7 man rotation like a game. We played all scholarship players the first half. We had rotations on the floor you’d never seen during a regular game. We used this like the exhibition game it was. I’d wait until the season is playing out before I would quit on this group. But if you need to give up, don’t jump back on if they are doing good

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Bit drastic. We’re you there? I was. They played their players like it was a real game using there 7 man rotation like a game. We played all scholarship players the first half. We had rotations on the floor you’d never seen during a regular game. We used this like the exhibition game it was. I’d wait until the season is playing out before I would quit on this group. But if you need to give up, don’t jump back on if they are doing good
You missed the reason!

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Exhibition yes, but the turnovers and lack of rebounding bothers me. Cole was the lone bright spot.
Well if we were trying a bunch of different combinations throughout the game, turnovers are to be expected. Guys can't really get into a rhythm when they rotate in new players.

I agree that the lack of rebounding is a big concern though.