Excitement galore!!!!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I have not commented on the new coaching staff as of yet, but I am now letting all y'all know the reasons now! I fully believe in CGC as I think he has maybe the greatest personality of most anybody anywhere!!! Just think how he gets into his players, fans, and asst. coaches mindset! I think his staff will be just as good as he is in every respect! You can see it already by the way everyone is reacting to him! I believe he will have much success over his whole career here! Everyone is believing in him to such extent that the staff and players will strive to make him very proud!!! Good luck to all Tech people!!!!!!!!!!!!

BurdellJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I have not commented on the new coaching staff as of yet, but I am now letting all y'all know the reasons now! I fully believe in CGC as I think he has maybe the greatest personality of most anybody anywhere!!! Just think how he gets into his players, fans, and asst. coaches mindset! I think his staff will be just as good as he is in every respect! You can see it already by the way everyone is reacting to him! I believe he will have much success over his whole career here! Everyone is believing in him to such extent that the staff and players will strive to make him very proud!!! Good luck to all Tech people!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll certainly go along with @jayparr. I believe CJC is going to establish his vision of ATL, Competition is King, and NFL Offense and NFL Defense if he has to die trying. He is absolutely genuine and truly sold on Georgia Tech as being in the elite of American college football. For God's sake, he was able to confront that crew headed by Steak Shapiro and it seemed like they were actually accepting of him with no backhanded insults at GT for a whole 20 minutes or so. They actually seemed kind of charmed by him. Bravo CJC!!! (And before any comments, I actually love Coach Paul Johnson, and all he did for and accomplished at GT. But CJC has the branding thing down cold and that was simply not Coach Paul's thing.)

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I'll certainly go along with @jayparr. I believe CJC is going to establish his vision of ATL, Competition is King, and NFL Offense and NFL Defense if he has to die trying. He is absolutely genuine and truly sold on Georgia Tech as being in the elite of American college football. For God's sake, he was able to confront that crew headed by Steak Shapiro and it seemed like they were actually accepting of him with no backhanded insults at GT for a whole 20 minutes or so. They actually seemed kind of charmed by him. Bravo CJC!!! (And before any comments, I actually love Coach Paul Johnson, and all he did for and accomplished at GT. But CJC has the branding thing down cold and that was simply not Coach Paul's thing.)

But what about CGC?

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Just to piggyback on this, Coach Collins and his staff are making it fun to be a football player at Georgia Tech. Taking the team to soccer, football and baseball games and surprising the team with a water slide after practice yesterday beats any sports palaces built by Clemson and Alabama. The man has great vision and we finally have someone that is using the assets that Atlanta provides. If you're a high school football player and don't want to play at GT now, well....bless your heart.

BurdellJacket

Jolly Good Fellow

"CJC" ??? Sorry about that, coach. It was very late - way past my bedtime. I was talking about "CGC".