Everyone back at practice!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
At practice and full contact could be different, but I don't think we'd play games v ncsu.

Great news. But how much they practiced is a question. But what I take away from this it means that they should be much better for Clemson. I hope none of them start and only come in if needed.

I don't think we're playing games with who will play or won't. I don't remember any games since CPJ has been here and that includes a lot of more important / tougher games.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I also think that just because they are practicing doesn't mean they will play. I'm guessing that'll be on an as-needed basis.

Perkins should be about ok if it was just a sprain. Laskey and Gamble … well, that's another story. Like Eric, I can't wait to see the Thursday report.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
The fact that Gamble is walking is great news, let alone practicing at all. Hope he's ready for Clemson, we're going to need him.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Let's wait until the injury report comes out today. You're probably going to see 2 listed as out and 1 as doubtful.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
He wasn't messing with Ken, they were all back at practice...this doesn't mean they will all be playing this week though.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
He wasn't messing with Ken, they were all back at practice...this doesn't mean they will all be playing this week though.

But does back at practice include those in red jerseys on the side? If so then to me they arent practicing but at practice.

Do we know how if they were in gold or red? I guess it doesnt matter we will find out today. But this is what i was thinking.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
They were in red Monday and Tuesday.

I know two were in white...yesterday was no contact anyway so white and gold would basically be the same.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Maybe the off season from hell is balancing out in season. Maybe the last 5 years of coming out just a little bit short is going to balance out the other way.
All I know is that we are due a few breaks as a program.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Not a slight against Laskey, but Perkins and Gamble are more important, IMO, for Clemson!! If a week of rest will help them be closer to 100%, then that is what should happen. They can dress out, and be ready only if we are desperate in the NCSt game, which I hope we are NOT.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Not a slight against Laskey, but Perkins and Gamble are more important, IMO, for Clemson!! If a week of rest will help them be closer to 100%, then that is what should happen. They can dress out, and be ready only if we are desperate in the NCSt game, which I hope we are NOT.
Not so fast, with Laskey healthy, we can move Synjyn back to Aback and have gains on the edge w/o losing anything up the middle. It also makes JT more dangerous. Having more options in an option offense is always a plus.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
When does the official report come out?

Yes. A laskey/days/Perkins combo with Snoddy coming off the bench sounds great to me!