Everyone back at practice!

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I was at the game and didn't think he would be back this year let alone in 4 days - although just because he is practicing doesn't mean he'll play this weekend - but it's certainly wonderful news.

Matt E

GT Athlete
Any chance that CPJ is pulling a Bellicheck and saying the guys are a lot healthier than they actually are?

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I'd be ok if they saw limited playing time to get them back to full strength for last two games which seem quite important

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'd be ok if they saw limited playing time to get them back to full strength for last two games which seem quite important

U need to beat nc state to stay in the race....so clemson only matters that much imo

But serious. If we have a lead rest em. Otherwise play em.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
At practice and full contact could be different, but I don't think we'd play games v ncsu.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I wonder if paul is playing games with ken. Listen to paul talk to ken in the press conf stating to him "let me explain the injury thing cuz i can see u r struggling with it" then he went on to explain by rule they arent supposed to give a prognosis until Thursday.

Well good ole ken comes up and asks paul AGAIN about injuries today after practice and for all we know paul quipped they are all back at practice. Basically for all we know they were standing their in reds but in practice. That doesnt mean questionable or probable. It may mean doubtful.

Paul could be embarrassing ken on the heals of just explaining to him he will find out who is where thurs. Technically if you are in red u r still at practice.