ESPN mischief once again

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
There is no difference between a Tech or UGA fan other than the loyalty to their schools.
Have you attended a ga @ Tech game recently? Largest concentration of aggressive a-holes I have ever seen on campus! Huge difference between the two. If you had said grads instead of fans, I might be inclined to agree with you for the most part (except the part where they use the Board of Regents and the media as a weapon against Tech).

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
except the part where they use the Board of Regents... as a weapon against Tech
For reference, there are 19 members on the BoR and this is the education background tally:
Tech - 2 (the only P.E. on the BoR)
ga - 11 (1 transfer to Valdosta) (1 woman)
GSU - 2
Ga Southern - 2 (1 woman)
Valdosta - 1
Emory - 1
U of the South - 2
Out of State - 1 (the only black BoR member. Could they not find a single black person in Georgia? Or was it because they all voted for the wrong party...)
None - 1 (no education whatsoever, thanks Jesus frequently for his 11 million sqft retail property holdings)

Numbers do not add up to the total due to having multiple degrees/transferring. In summary, each entity gets 1-2 Board members except ga which gets 11 of the 19 (10 of 19 if you don't count the transfer).

Also, note the disgusting dominance of white males on the BoR --> 2 white women, 1 black male, 16 white males. My friends, that is diversity: Southern-Style.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
IEEEWreck: I still refuse to hate UGA, because I do not. Tech is my #1 team,. Actually, I like Spurrier and his coaching secondly, and then thirdly I pull for UGA, as it is an in-State school, and I want all in-State football teams to beat the others. Actually, I like Mark Richt as I think he is a good person. I also think Paul Johnson is a good person. I became a fan of Tech based on following the coaching of Bobby Dodd. I am more of a fan of coaches than teams. The only reason I like to see South Carolina win is because of Spurrier. The only school that I am a loyal fan of their sports is Georgia Tech and that is because of my early following of Bobby Dodd's coaching.

At one time, I was a fan of Alabama when Bear Bryant was their coach. I was also a fan of Mississippi when Johnny Vaught was their coach. I also followed Arkansas when Frank Broyles was their coach and pulled for them to win at that time. I am no longer a fan of Alabama, Mississippi, or Arkansas. Although, I generally pull for UGA when they play other teams, I do not pull for them to beat any of the ACC teams.
Oh Rodney, I found myself instinctively covering my ears as I read this post, then I realized I wasn't listening, but rather, reading, which involves eyesight. So I went to cover my eyes but it was too late. THWG

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh Rodney, I found myself instinctively covering my ears as I read this post, then I realized I wasn't listening, but rather, reading, which involves eyesight. So I went to cover my eyes but it was too late. THWG
Thanks a lot for making me read that BG. I missed that post earlier and didn't read it. Now my eyes are bleeding...