End Zone Seats

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Just out of curiosity has anyone ever sat in the upper end zone section above the band? I've always sat in either the east or west. I just wanted a perspective. I have always wondered what it was like viewing the game from a north and south viewpoint. I will be in section 216 for Elon.

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I've sat there the last couple years. I actually really love the perspective you get from there in terms of seeing holes in the line open up.

The only downside is that sometimes you get surrounded by visiting fans.

GTFan62

Jolly Good Fellow
My seats for the Pitt and Syracuse games are up there. I took advantage of the $15 special.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I've sat there the last couple years. I actually really love the perspective you get from there in terms of seeing holes in the line open up.

The only downside is that sometimes you get surrounded by visiting fans.

This. I sat up there a few times several years ago before I moved to the East side for good. One GREAT thing about those seats is when the play is going away from you and is on your side of the hashmarks, you will frequently see the holes open up. It seems you get the viewpoint of the QB or the running backs.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Well I feel much better now after hearing all of you. I wanted to sit there because of the very reason of seeing the offense and defense better.... holes, coverage, etc

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I've always enjoyed the end zone seats, nothing better for watching the play develop on both sides of the ball. The only down side is the spot of the ball after a play and distance for a 1st down.

Chattjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
The season tickets in the Gold Zone (1st 15 rows or so) of the North endzone are a really good deal. No Tech Fund contribution required. Mine are on row 5, so it's like a built in chair back with the wall behind you. I would recommend that area to anyone. Great view for watching plays develop.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I might add that (if I'm not mistaken) if you get there early enough, you can watch the band march in before the game right below you, and you're on the end zone where the Jackets come out to start the game/second half so you get a pretty good view of the Wreck leading the team onto the field.