• 3-9

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • 2-10

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
They will all see. Maybe not this year, but if next year is the same, he is gone. Coaches are paid to win. Period.
Universities don't pay millions for loosing. Ask Chizik.

You do know we have him through 2020 right? (which I'm very thankful for)

And CPJ != Chizik. One has a very successful resume, the other one not so much.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
2-10, although will not participate in a "brown out":

Jack-aints.jpg

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I'd take those results.
Exactly what I think will happen. Beat Pitt. Get on a roll. Have a let at Da U looking ahead to the Dawgs and then win a close one Nov 28th. Selfishly if we go 4-4 in conference play I hope we end up in Detroit for the bowl game. 40 min drive for me!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
They will all see. Maybe not this year, but if next year is the same, he is gone. Coaches are paid to win. Period.
Universities don't pay millions for loosing. Ask Chizik.
I am not sure what "loosing" is exactly. Is that like adjusting your belt after a big meal?

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Hoping for 6-6. Voted 5-7. Too many injuries (second most in the country the last time I looked) and not enough experience at key positions too overcome. But still 110% behind our team and Coach. The team will come out and give 110% as well. GO JACKETS!

qm9pyushaiqum4szt6wi%20-%20Copy.jpg

Good job Mbob for extending CPJ contract. I really hope you boys see that there is a recruiting/coaching issue with this current staff. I have never in my entire life seen a team so AWFUL is pass protection. Somebody needs to be held accountable for it.
2-10 will be the final record and CPJ will be back on the hot seat as he should !