Votes: 10 11.9%
  • 2-10

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Time to get on or off the bus before the Pitt stop (tic) tomorrow. What do you think our end of season record will be?

I think we have to play a lot better or we will be 4-8 (with loss to Pitt). I hope we will play better and think we end up at 6-6 (beating Pitt, UVa, VT and Miami).

Declinometer

Banned
Time to get on or off the bus before the Pitt stop (tic) tomorrow. What do you think our end of season record will be?

I think we have to play a lot better or we will be 4-8 (with loss to Pitt). I hope we will play better and think we end up at 6-6 (beating Pitt, UVa, VT and Miami).
I think we have to play a lot better to be 4-8.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
This is the beginning of the end for the CPJ era.
you've said that a few times before. This is how we see your proclamations now.
End-is-near.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
would love to think we win more than half our game.
U guys know I can be pretty optimistic but that's all I have UNTIL we dominate Pittsburg!!! Then it's back to "what bowl can we go to"!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It is the beginning of the end for all of us, if you think about it. It's pretty hard for that prediction to be wrong, literally speaking.

as they say, today is the first day of the rest of our lives.

I had a friend who always used to say that he had enough money to last him the rest of his life...provided that he didn't live past next Tuesday!;)

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
I see us beating Pitt and UVA, but that's it. We've always struggled against Miami and VT even when we've been good, and unless we're playing waaaaaaay better by those games, we're not going to win them. No way we beat FSU or UGA unless crazy things happen.

4-8

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I voted 5-7 but there isn't really a team left on our schedule that has been all that impressive this year. If we get better on the offensive side of the ball then I could see 6-6 or even 7-5.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I'm afraid if we lose to Pitt the bottom may drop out ... 3-9
If we beat Pitt and get some confidence back ... 6-6
And who knows if we can get on a roll both FSU and UGA are Home games ... 8-4 (I just can't keep from drinking that koolaid !!)