Film Room End of GT v Miami Game: Students Join the Team for some Excessive Celebration

Jay Alexander

Jolly Good Fellow
I actually thought the end game celebration was a great moment for GT football. The celebration wasn't over the top, and 5 - 0 should be celebrated. I thought the students and players handled it perfectly.

Also, I hope the players don't have the same "win hangover" that I do. I found myself completely giddy this morning thinking that we've beaten VT and Miami this season.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
We're 5-0. We've beaten Va Tech and Miami in the same year for the first time under PJ. Lots of folks outside the program - and maybe even a few fans - had us pegged at 3-2 or 2-3 or worse at this point.
It's something worth celebrating. But there's still work to be done. Hope the students who turned out and had a good time keep coming back. Gonna need em this week and later in the season.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Ole Miss and Miss State got fined for letting the fans on the field. After a big win, worth every penny.

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the reaction was great! Wasn't quite a rush the field, because Miami doesn't deserve that reaction, but the players wanted it and the students gave it!