Ellen at GT on Signing Day?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Go easy on the mutts too guys. Tomorrow is the annual highlight for their football program. I guess even mutts deserve one day to revel.

As for Ellen, I like her even if I don't like all her politics....but Ellen talk probly belongs in the swarm lounge.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Go easy on the mutts too guys. Tomorrow is the annual highlight for their football program. I guess even mutts deserve one day to revel.

As for Ellen, I like her even if I don't like all her politics....but Ellen talk probly belongs in the swarm lounge.
It's entirely possible that Ellen and her posse have no idea the significance of today to the world of college football and that her tweet is completely unrelated.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I know of some people who aren't going to be free tomorrow................uga's recruits.:greedy:

At GT Orientation:

"Look to your left, look to your right. Odds are the person standing next to won't be here when you graduate."

At UGA Orientation:

"Look to your left, look to your right....no your other right! Odds are the person standing next to you will be arrested before you graduate."