East Stands were embarrasing

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Student sections were pretty good. All you fans who didn't show & sold your tickets to Clemson fans are just embarrassing,especially those east stands. Makes quite the bad impression on prospective recruits. That kind of showing will definitely not help bring recruits in.

I admit that the sea of orange made a bad impression on our recruits, but I think our inept play made a worse impression.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
The worst part of our stadium from a tv viewer POV is that the camera is mounted on the west side and shows the east side. Problem 1: the visiting team is on the screen for every play which means more visibility for them. Problem 2: the east stands have the club section. Gee, let me think. Do I sit out in the hot humid September afternoon or go into the club. Which means those seats are empty.
Is there any way we can put the cameras on the east side and have OUR team shown constantly on home games with full stands behind them?
Good idea. You will be interested to know that USF swapped the cameras around (to show west side instead of east side) before our game with them....to make sure their fans were in all the camera shots. They plan to keep it that way since the west side of their stadium is generally more filled (afternoon shade) than the east.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Good idea. You will be interested to know that USF swapped the cameras around (to show west side instead of east side) before our game with them....to make sure their fans were in all the camera shots. They plan to keep it that way since the west side of their stadium is generally more filled (afternoon shade) than the east.
What a novel idea.