Dwags on Tuesday

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Sugiura: How Josh Pastner approaches the Tech-Georgia rivalry
Georgia Tech coach Josh Pastner does not place any more value on the annual game with Georgia than any of the other 30 that the Yellow Jackets will play this season.
“I’ve never coached in a game that isn’t important,” he said. “Alcorn State was just as important to me as any game we’ll play in the ACC. People might be surprised at that. I just know when we lose a game, I have such a strong distaste for losing that I can’t sleep. It’s sickening.”

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Wonder how many of the sold out tix went to people in red & black? I hope it's a small number, but am afraid they snapped up lots of inventory and will be there in force

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Wonder how many of the sold out tix went to people in red & black? I hope it's a small number, but am afraid they snapped up lots of inventory and will be there in force
No way. They've never brought big crowds in before. There will be some red but this is definetly a 90-10 game for us. Can't wait for Tip!

Playing that bad is surprising. It is hard to play as bad as they did and not try to play that bad. With that being said, ugag didn't put us away. Go Jackets......Bust their ***!

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Wow. What a dud of a performance. I am guessing we were simply too keyed up, and of corse we have no shooters.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Y'all know I like Pastner and this one is not on him but I hated that he said this was just another game beforehand. He will quickly learn it's not. That being said our roster is weak. Worse than I thought. Q is what he is, more cold than hot. Same for TJac. Okogie has to play under control and take care of the basketball. Awful!

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
That was rough. We pack the place out and didn't even show up to play. I have to remind myself that this and next year is a rebuilding project. A player like MJ Walker and a transfer who can shoot can change our team very quickly. There is just no one here to snap us out of a cold shooting night.