Dwags on Tuesday

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'll be there with a couple of Dwag friends.. Hopefully we can send them home with their tails between their legs!!

Keys to victory:

- Keep Ben outta foul trouble against Maten. They're going to go right us in the paint.
- Either way, someone has to step-up and give him a few breaks. Maybe AD can create a mismatch or get a few putbacks.
- Cut down on TO's. We cannot allow them to convert stupid turnovers into easy points. They gotta earn every bucket!
- Stay after the 50/50 balls. This has been a feather in our cap recently, but can we do it against a team with athletes as good or better than us?

Georgia should be favored. They're currently listed at #62 in KenPom ratings, were are 117.

For some perspective, VCU is rated #55. It won't take an A+ game, but we need to play well to win!

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
yet just another reason why i wouldnt piss on phewitt if he was on fire.

"This is the third Georgia Tech coach Georgia's Mark Fox will have faced. He was 2-0 against Paul Hewitt and 1-4 against Brian Gregory."

i think we will continue this trend tomorrow

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
yet just another reason why i wouldnt piss on phewitt if he was on fire.

"This is the third Georgia Tech coach Georgia's Mark Fox will have faced. He was 2-0 against Paul Hewitt and 1-4 against Brian Gregory."

i think we will continue this trend tomorrow

what trend? CBG's loss to georgie was last year

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Maten and Blaminator is gonna be good. Can we slow down Frazier?

Q is going to need to guard the post against Ogbiede if we go man. That could be interesting.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Vegas line = UGA - 3.5 That is a two possession game..

In order to win it, we're going to have to do exactly what Coach Pastner has been repeating over and over again.. Attack, Attack, Attack. It is all going to come down to how much fight and how bad we want it.

If we can push the pace and play fast and get some easy buckets, get to the foul-line (and make them)... then I like our chances. UGA is probably better in half-court sets and on the boards, so we must play to our strengths.

Nothing would thrill me more than to see these guys will their way to victory tonight.. Just out-hustle UGA in every manner and leave it on the floor. IMO, it would be an early signature win for Josh.

I'm stoked for the game tonight.. Lets go get coach his first win against the Mutts!

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm trying to make it to the game tonight, but tickets are $75 a piece on stubhub. This is a fun team to watch.