Duke Week Media #DUKEvsGT

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
https://247sports.com/college/duke/Article/Duke-Football-Game-Preview-vs-Georgia-Tech-123160533/

Prediction

I expect this to be a close game, but Georgia Tech has faced off against two less than stellar defenses that past two weekends. Depending on the availability of Carter and Cerenord, Duke's defense is one of the better in the ACC. I'd expect a score for the Yellow Jackets a little closer to the 19 they put up against Pittsburgh and 21 they showed against Clemson than the 60+ they've scored the last two weeks. Duke's ability to protect Daniel Jones from what should be an aggressive Georgia Tech defense will go a long way in determining just how many points Duke's offense can score but I expect them to be able to get enough to come away with the team's fifth win on Saturday afternoon.

31 Duke
20 Georgia Tech

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
https://247sports.com/college/duke/Article/Duke-Football-Game-Preview-vs-Georgia-Tech-123160533/

Prediction

I expect this to be a close game, but Georgia Tech has faced off against two less than stellar defenses that past two weekends. Depending on the availability of Carter and Cerenord, Duke's defense is one of the better in the ACC. I'd expect a score for the Yellow Jackets a little closer to the 19 they put up against Pittsburgh and 21 they showed against Clemson than the 60+ they've scored the last two weeks. Duke's ability to protect Daniel Jones from what should be an aggressive Georgia Tech defense will go a long way in determining just how many points Duke's offense can score but I expect them to be able to get enough to come away with the team's fifth win on Saturday afternoon.

31 Duke
20 Georgia Tech
Basic question remains.....have we really improved since early in the season? Or have we just played weaker opposition? If the latter, this prediction is correct. If the former, then maybe not....

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Duke depth chart note ...

https://247sports.com/college/duke/Article/Duke-Football-linebacker-Koby-Quansah-surgery-123181275/

I guess they had an expected starter at LB go down with an injury. Likely a preemptive injury due to GT cut blocks. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, wish the man a speedy recovery.

It isn’t funny that the guy got hurt but I’m envisioning Buttlift’s face when he learned he lost his LB by practicing against our offense that he despises. I bet he is hopping mad right now.

I sincerely wish the player a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I think we are going to learn alot about our team tomorrow. My money is on it being positive lessons. I think the OLine is going to continue to get the push we saw the last two weeks. I also think our Defense is going to continue to be spotty in coverage but sneaky with takeaways. I suspect we win this one. Feel good at home for homecoming week, win another ACC game, get back to the healthy side of .500

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
It isn’t funny that the guy got hurt but I’m envisioning Buttlift’s face when he learned he lost his LB by practicing against our offense that he despises. I bet he is hopping mad right now.

I sincerely wish the player a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not wishing injury on anyone but Is it bad that i hope he got hurt on a cut-block drill?