Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Alright where’s the fricken outfit drop
Ok, ok, geez ...

Fashion Falling GIF

Happy?

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
That jersey does not match the helmet or pant stripe.

I'm confused as to your point.
It matches just as well as literally any other team with any other color. I swear some of yall forgot that gold is shiny by nature, and looks different in different lighting

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It matches just as well as literally any other team with any other color. I swear some of yall forgot that gold is shiny by nature, and looks different in different lighting

I'm confused again. You keep defeating your own arguments.

And, no, it's not the same as literally any other team.

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
“We” didn’t hate Russell. They were great at making basic football unis.
It was when style became an issue that they fell out of favor. Then the style police wanted a more acceptable logo, etc. Frat boys gone wild.

Adidas is OK, too, but has also made some losers. SMH!
My issue with Russell was never the quality of uniforms. It was that the fan apparel was garbage. If I'm buying a shirt to wear, it's Nike, UA, Adidas, etc. We have better stuff available with a big boy apparel manufacturer.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
My issue with Russell was never the quality of uniforms. It was that the fan apparel was garbage. If I'm buying a shirt to wear, it's Nike, UA, Adidas, etc. We have better stuff available with a big boy apparel manufacturer.
Yet any of those could and still can make GT apparel. Fan apparel manufacturing is not limited to whom we contract with uniforms.