Duke vs Army tonight

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
heres to army doing to Duke what we wanted to last season. I’ve really come to extremely dislike Cutcliffe.

Why? He's a good coach. He's done a good job with that program. Sounds like you are upset/jealous that they've beaten us 3 out of the last 4. That's not Cutcliffe's fault.

I hate Duke, but it has nothing to do with Cutcliffe and everything to do with the ACC and Tobacco Road. The ACC has treated us like crap, but most Tech fans seem to say: "Give me another!"

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Why? He's a good coach. He's done a good job with that program. Sounds like you are upset/jealous that they've beaten us 3 out of the last 4. That's not Cutcliffe's fault.

I hate Duke, but it has nothing to do with Cutcliffe and everything to do with the ACC and Tobacco Road. The ACC has treated us like crap, but most Tech fans seem to say: "Give me another!"

So, if you were a Duke fan, you would be satisfied with Cut's results?

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck

He has made some pretty unnecessary comments about the talent of our wide receivers when clearly we have a pretty good track record in that area. He has also plainly said if you are a wide receiver you shouldn't go to Tech. Not sure most coaches go out of their way to make such comments to the press in the meeting leading up to our game.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
He has made some pretty unnecessary comments about the talent of our wide receivers when clearly we have a pretty good track record in that area. He has also plainly said if you are a wide receiver you shouldn't go to Tech. Not sure most coaches go out of their way to make such comments to the press in the meeting leading up to our game.

Have you ever started writing something really bad about someone, Cutcliffe in this case, and decided to erase it? I just did that. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer

He’s a whiny nerdy looking dude who paces with his hands behind his back like some sort of mad scientist. He gripes about our blocking. He’s just an a-hole dude. Who wouldn’t be upset about losing to a coach like that? Are you happy that he’s beaten us 3 out of 4 instead of being upset? If so, politely excuse yourself off the board homie.