Duke @ GT Tues Mar 2nd @ 8PM ACCN

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 10.51.58 PM.png

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Gritty win. My heart is just now coming back into normal rhythm. Anyway you look at it Moses is the man tonight. He did everything you could ask of him.

On the other side, if you had told me Hurt was fouling out early with only 12 points, I figure we win going away. Lot of work to be done with end of game offense. Also lot of work to be done on pick and roll defense. Moses was hung out to dry way too many times on rolls and lobs. Other guys need to help or pressure - especially when Duke only had a couple of guys scoring.

Regardless I will take it. Any doubt of NCAA ticket is gone. First time in way way way way way way too ****ing long.

Jack

Jolly Good Fellow
When we were up 8 with just a few minutes, coach shoulda had some time outs and set some plays and settled the team down.
Also I think he let Duke set the pace.
We had success on play action with someone penetrating. The Duke coach wins the battle usually on
X and O ball. Glad we won for the players.

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
Great win! This is a good game to review doe the team moving forward. I truly believe Usher isn’t a player to be put in a position to make inbound decisions. He is a high flyer, fast player. Let Moore take it out and have Usher on the wing to take it to the hole on the press. It will come up again and I hope they make the adjustments. Great win though!!! Just a great win!!

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow I gotta admit I thought we’d given that game away , maybe y’all can answer this : how does a kid coached by Coach K not know the rule that a free throw has to touch the rim ? Or did they want to take their chances on us in bounding the ball ?