Duke @ GT Tues Mar 2nd @ 8PM ACCN

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
Once again, you can tell your significant other 69 is a must tonight. šŸ˜‰

Per ESPN preview:
" SIGNIFICANCE OF 68: Georgia Tech is 0-5 when its offense scores 68 points or fewer. Duke is a perfect 8-0 when it holds opponents to 68 or fewer points. The Blue Devils have allowed 65.8 points per game over their last five.

PERFECT WHEN: Duke is a perfect 8-0 when it holds an opponent to 68 points or fewer. The Blue Devils are 3-9 when opponents score more than 68. "

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Once again, you can tell your significant other 69 is a must tonight. šŸ˜‰

Per ESPN preview:
" SIGNIFICANCE OF 68: Georgia Tech is 0-5 when its offense scores 68 points or fewer. Duke is a perfect 8-0 when it holds opponents to 68 or fewer points. The Blue Devils have allowed 65.8 points per game over their last five.

PERFECT WHEN: Duke is a perfect 8-0 when it holds an opponent to 68 points or fewer. The Blue Devils are 3-9 when opponents score more than 68. "
We made sure 69 was possible before she had to run to work for the night!

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 6.03.25 PM.png

Deleted member 2897

VT Louisville cancelled. VT COVID contact tracing.

Good move. No negative repercussions and keeps their win percentage high for seedings. We could have 3 wins more than Louisville but slotted behind them in the seedlings LOLOLOL.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'm in a pretty dark place right now. Georgia Tech basketball, win or lose, is the one distraction I have twice a week. I love this team and my alma mater and that will never change. I'm watching tonight on the couch next to my dad and will cherish every minute. Go Jackets.

Better days ahead my friend. Keep pushing through and focus on the light. You will come out of that tunnel stronger!

Go Jackets!

Tadams6599

Jolly Good Fellow
These announcers sound a little biased to anyone else, btw canā€™t breathe on any of dukes players without a whistle being blown

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
These announcers sound a little biased to anyone else, btw canā€™t breathe on any of dukes players without a whistle being blown
I think itā€™s been called pretty fair except maybe the JosĆ© foul when he was tangled with Hurt and the slap in the face. How is that not a foul?

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
We are getting best. Surprised only down 3. We drastically need some adjustments on defense. Zone they just lob over or go to the corner. And on man they are back dooring. Alvarado needs to make some plays. Canā€™t just pass the ball

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
We need Jose to do more on offense right now. Heā€™s been very quiet the past couple games on the offensive end.