Duke @ GT Tues Mar 2nd @ 8PM ACCN

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
This would have been a tough ticket in a normal year. Great to see the interest in the team again.

HenryUsher

Georgia Tech Fan
I am willing to go on a limb and call tonight the biggest game in the past decade, definitely of the Pastner era. Haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. Need our big time players to show out on a big time night!

LETS GO TECH
I am willing to go on a limb and call tonight the biggest game in the past decade, definitely of the Pastner era. Haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. Need our big time players to show out on a big time night!

LETS GO TECH

Attachments

• 081E1E36-C8CC-499F-8836-6D64F311B9DC.jpeg
    081E1E36-C8CC-499F-8836-6D64F311B9DC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I agree, but there are some big games on ESPN tonight: #3 Baylor vs. #6 West Virginia; #4 Illinois vs. #2 Michigan; #25 Wisconsin vs. #23 Purdue!

Great night for college basketball!!!
They have the Super Tuesday games with WVU/Baylor Mich/Illinois and cap it off with Kentucky/Ole Miss????...... lol. Great way to end a triple header.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I'm going to wait until an official announcement one way or another instead of worrying about reading too much into tweets. Its possible they've made up their mind. It's possible they haven't thought at all about the possibility of returning and are just focused on this year. It's possible they have made of their mind and then choose to change it later.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm going to wait until an official announcement one way or another instead of worrying about reading too much into tweets. Its possible they've made up their mind. It's possible they haven't thought at all about the possibility of returning and are just focused on this year. It's possible they have made of their mind and then choose to change it later.
I agree.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
This team has just about cured me of my existential dread I get whenever I think something is going well for us and we're about to turn a corner. I was more confident about our lead against cuse when it was 5 points than I have about a 10 point lead in most of past seasons.

Beating Duke to cement a spot in the NCAAT would feel absolutely amazing.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I can’t remember the least time I looked forward to a basketball game as much as I’m looking forward to this one.

Then there’s the senior saga- stay or go. I’d love for all them to stay but that’s not how life works. It’s time for most of them to go grab the world by the balls while they got the balls to try. We’ll remember this season for a long time regardless of how it shakes out. These guys brought GT basketball back and in my opinion we’ll look upon them years ago like we do the Mark Price, John Salley, Yvon Joseph, etc team of the 80’s albeit not as accomplished.

I hope they enjoy their Senior Night when the clock reads :00