Duke @ GT Tues Mar 2nd @ 8PM ACCN

Deleted member 2897

For everyone's enjoyment, here is a nice rat face search:
Google Search CLICK HERE

The Rat In The Hat might be my new favorite.
shop_6.jpg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Looked it up and saw that we haven't beaten Duke in basketball since Jan. 2010, so I'd say its time to take out a decade+ worth of losses and frustration on them tomorrow night, GO JACKETS!!!
Duke has only covered 3 games that were immediately prior to the UNC Duke rivalry game in the past 25 chances.

Pretty good odds we win seeing that.

Deleted member 2897

I hope, but when's the last time Ratface was on the bubble? They'll be focused. It's gonna be war.

100%. We might get TV Teddy. The rat faced rat is going to be chatting up the Refs before the game. He might even start talking to our players as he has done before. You have to be super on guard when a rat is backed into a corner.

Deleted member 2897

How is this game NOT on ESPN. 2 times battling for the tourney...

Yup, and both playing great basketball. We've won 4 in a row and are a missed shot ricochet at the buzzer away from having won 5 in a row. Duke also won 4 in a row and is an overtime loss away from having won 5 in a row.

Both of us have NET rankings that have improved about 60 spots over the last several weeks.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Yup, and both playing great basketball. We've won 4 in a row and are a missed shot ricochet at the buzzer away from having won 5 in a row. Duke also won 4 in a row and is an overtime loss away from having won 5 in a row.

Both of us have NET rankings that have improved about 60 spots over the last several weeks.
I mean it's great pull for the ACC network but FUDDDGGGGEEE the ACC Network.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Legitimately the biggest game in a decade in regards to direction and momentum of the program. Hope the fellas show out, and no low level 💩 has a career night.
I was trying to think of the last time I felt this way about a game. It has been a while. 8:00 won't get here quickly enough. Fortunately, my son has a game tonight. So, I have to look forward to first.

Deleted member 2897

I was trying to think of the last time I felt this way about a game. It has been a while. 8:00 won't get here quickly enough. Fortunately, my son has a game tonight. So, I have to look forward to first.

I was just thinking the same thing, LOL. I'm nervous for them. I was thinking back through time to try and come up with when the last game of this consequence was. What about 4 years ago at the NIT National Championship game? It may sound silly, but I think this game is more consequential than that one was. We're talking about locking up an NCAAT birth for the first time in a decade tonight, and possibly a 6 or 7 seed if we win tonight.

Honestly, I'd have to go all the way back to that stretch of games where we made it to the NCAAT Finals in 2004.