Duke @ GT Tues Mar 2nd @ 8PM ACCN

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Haven't seen the context but I would be willing to bet money that it's tongue in cheek i.e., he's saying it's not going to be easy at all for Duke.
Maaaaaan. Some of the folks on here need to put down the coffee.. It is literally impossible for me to read that tweet as anything other than being extremely complimentary of Moses and our squad writ large.

easy kimosabes, easy. Our Guy @CuseJacket speaks the truth.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm old enough to remember camping out for Duke tix
For Tim Duncan's senior game against us with Marbury on the team, we camped out from Tuesday afternoon until the ticket giveaway on Friday morning. I was in the 1st seat, 2nd row. Only time, post-renovation, I didn't sit 1st row that year.

I hope we get to a point where students need to do that again.

Deleted member 2897

Maaaaaan. Some of the folks on here need to put down the coffee.. It is literally impossible for me to read that tweet as anything other than being extremely complimentary of Moses and our squad writ large.

I do admit to having had 2 full cups of coffee. In my defense, we're talking about the rat-faced rat. My default position is never giving him the benefit of the doubt on something until having more context first.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

You need to get some Michael Jordan in you. EVERYTHING is a slight...even if it's meant to be complimentary. That's the only way you're going to get a $billion$ dollar brand, a smoking hot wife 1/3rd your age, and a multi-part documentary cataloguing the entirety of your life's slights on ESPN.

That's how psychopaths...I mean winners...think!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
You need to get some Michael Jordan in you. EVERYTHING is a slight...even if it's meant to be complimentary. That's the only way you're going to get a $billion$ dollar brand, a smoking hot wife 1/3rd your age, and a documentary cataloguing the entirety of your life's slights on ESPN.

That's how psychopaths...I mean winners...think!
You said nothing wrong.

Have a chip on your shoulder about everything,

Everyone is out to screw you, so you better screw them before they screw you.

I grew up in the Michael Jordan religion. Being a '91 baby MJ was my idol/end all be all/ greatest human to ever walk the Earth.
I have studied him, his life, his mannerisms on the court, in business, as a GM, and everything else. I figured if I can master the things he does right, and correct the mistakes he made I would be one hell of a legend.

( I have a long ways to go LOL)

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
Looked it up and saw that we haven't beaten Duke in basketball since Jan. 2010, so I'd say its time to take out a decade+ worth of losses and frustration on them tomorrow night, GO JACKETS!!!
Yep, I think it's fair to say this is well know by our seniors and would be a special way for them to celebrate senior night.