DMo to SC

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Would be surprised if true. Pretty sure he does stuff with the Falcons too which would likely change with a move. Also feel like him and CTC are really close.

Part of me won’t be surprised in the fact that I don’t feel like he’s been as prominent with the new regime. Coach Lew has been much more in the forefront with regards to the motivational stuff. At least that I’ve seen.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
We could have raised money for his salary in less than a day. If the above is true, we don’t have very smart folks in charge of running our program.
Should raising money to extend what is essentially a motivational speaker’s contract really be a priority right now? DMo is great. I’ve met him multiple times, and there are both current and former players that sing his praises. But I think there are far more important causes to be addressed. Plus, it doesn’t look like these reports are accurate anyway given how quickly they were taken down.

Deleted member 2897

Should raising money to extend what is essentially a motivational speaker’s contract really be a priority right now? DMo is great. I’ve met him multiple times, and there are both current and former players that sing his praises. But I think there are far more important causes to be addressed. Plus, it doesn’t look like these reports are accurate anyway given how quickly they were taken down.

He’s the team chaplain. Motivational speaker? LOL.