Deion/ GT having discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I know this is cringe worry but whoever is the OC at UGA is much superior IMO to O'Brien at Bama. Would we consider hiring him? He knows recruiting in the SE and is known by top players in the state. I want to say his name is Todd Monkin.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
The more I think about a Deion hire, the more I like it. But I bet we’ll end up with Bill O’Brien.
Let's hope we end up this season with any coach than the one we have. Not sure that Stansbury will pull the trigger if Tech wins 5 games. Really don't see the love some have for Deion, think his hire would really turn Tech into a circus sideshow.

JacketFan137

Banned
Let's hope we end up this season with any coach than the one we have. Not sure that Stansbury will pull the trigger if Tech wins 5 games. Really don't see the love some have for Deion, think his hire would really turn Tech into a circus sideshow.
what about deion makes him a circus show? jackson state is in a WAY better position than they were before he was there

calling it a circus when reality is that far away sounds really really bad and sounds like coded language

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
what about deion makes him a circus show? jackson state is in a WAY better position than they were before he was there

calling it a circus when reality is that far away sounds really really bad and sounds like coded language
Are you really calling someone racist because they don’t like Deion?

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I know this is cringe worry but whoever is the OC at UGA is much superior IMO to O'Brien at Bama. Would we consider hiring him? He knows recruiting in the SE and is known by top players in the state. I want to say his name is Todd Monkin.
As HC at Southern Miss, took over an 0-12 team in 2012 and went 1-11, 3-9, and then 9-5. So, three straight years of improvement.

T-Bone Burdell

Georgia Tech Fan
We were the circus sideshow with money down, and dudes lifting weights on the sidelines.
What about Jackson State is a circus sideshow?

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I am not sure either would come to GT based on the money we have to offer. Both were making far more in their last head coaching jobs. Also not sure how much recruiting experience in the South O'Brien has currently.
. O’Brien. Coaches @ Tech from 1998 - until 2000. I think the last 2 years as the OC. I think he was also. Running back coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.