Defensive back highlights

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
It's just a bizarre question. I wonder how he would grade out if you take away the thing he excelled at, the thing he did better than anyone else in the conference. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he would have graded pretty poorly if you only score him on passes he didn't break-up.
Not true you can grade good on good coverage alone, that's actually pretty common. If I play 10 passing downs and my WR doesn't catch any balls and I have tight coverage I will grade very good. I think you are missing my point. What I'm trying to get at was he was getting burnt a lot, passes were being caught by his WR. I wouldn't be surprised if most balls caught on any CB on our team was on him, so when the ball is thrown your way a lot, of course you will have the chance for more pass break ups ect. Even if you don't take away the pass break ups, he was still giving up a good amount of catches. And like I said he got A LOT better this past year. So I might be basing this off of 2015. And even then I could be wrong as I said in my original message.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
I pretty much mute all of these now. The highlights were great though. I love that we are turning into a team that will punish you even if you make the play.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Not true you can grade good on good coverage alone, that's actually pretty common. If I play 10 passing downs and my WR doesn't catch any balls and I have tight coverage I will grade very good. I think you are missing my point. What I'm trying to get at was he was getting burnt a lot, passes were being caught by his WR. I wouldn't be surprised if most balls caught on any CB on our team was on him, so when the ball is thrown your way a lot, of course you will have the chance for more pass break ups ect. Even if you don't take away the pass break ups, he was still giving up a good amount of catches. And like I said he got A LOT better this past year. So I might be basing this off of 2015. And even then I could be wrong as I said in my original message.

No, I think I got your point. Step Durham is better, so they pick on Lance. Sure he knocks down a lot of passes, be he gets beat a lot too. That's mainly because they throw his way a lot because he's not as good as others back there. But this isn't meant as a knock on him. He's gotten A LOT better.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
No, I think I got your point. Step Durham is better, so they pick on Lance. Sure he knocks down a lot of passes, be he gets beat a lot too. That's mainly because they throw his way a lot because he's not as good as others back there. But this isn't meant as a knock on him. He's gotten A LOT better.
Ok lol.... if what I say upsets you that much just don't comment back. try not to read to much into things, when I say he's gotten A LOT better I meant it. I was simply saying what I have observed, I even said I could be wrong, did you miss that part? What I said was not a knock on Lance at all he's made some huge plays for GT and I recognize that.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
BTW I don't dis like Austin one bit......

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
BTW I don't dis like Austin one bit......

This is how an Austin disses....take lessons and you can dis like an Austin too:D

Dang it. Nevermind. Image didn't post properly...so fail. Was of Lawrence making hush gesture after a Lance int.