Dedrick Mills dismissed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Some people aren't gonna believe anything..

Not everyone knows your program leaks are straight from Matthew Jordan. Don't blame them...you know, "fake media" and all that...

HEY EVERYONE ROCK AND SLAWDOG ARE MOUTHPIECES OF MJ, THEIR WORDS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED MJs WORDS

There, hopefully none shall doubt you now.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
Not everyone knows your program leaks are straight from Matthew Jordan. Don't blame them...you know, "fake media" and all that...

HEY EVERYONE ROCK AND SLAWDOG ARE MOUTHPIECES OF MJ, THEIR WORDS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED MJs WORDS

There, hopefully none shall doubt you now.

I'm not the one he doubted ****.

and FYI not all my info comes from there... good try tho

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not the one he doubted ****.

and FYI not all my info comes from there... good try tho

Well excuse me, I was trying to do you a favor... not everyone knows your "connections". I know Slaw is MJs girlfriend, what's your connection?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
This was predictable and the way Johnson handled this situation cost us big time. Let's hope one of our freshmen is as good as Marcus Marshal was and hope Johnson will actually go with him this time.

BUZZ NATION

Georgia Tech Fan
As Tech fans we should hold ourselves to a higher standard like we do for our athletes. Please stop making this young man out to be a bad person. I am sure he feels embarrassed and hurt by his actions. I can tell you whatever he has done I'm sure several of us have done worse. I know I have !! Go Jackets !!

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Yes. Let's just not play the best player for the position because we think he might end up with a third strike at some point. We wouldn't have had a nice ending to 2014 if we took that same philosophy with Waller.

And mills wasn't the best player. Just like skov wasn't in 2015 and Laskey wasn't in 2014. We would have had a nice ending of 2014 if an injury didn't correct Johnson's mistake.

I'm disappointed for him. And while I recognize the rules, if it's for marajuana it leads to questioning whether the rule makes a damn bit of sense. My instincts tell me it doesn't.
Who said it was marijuana? It doesn't matter, the significant fact is it was the last in a string of multiple transgressions. What doesn't make sense is a person who understands there are consequences to continue to break the rules--whatever rule it was. We always hear that football is the ultimate team sport. This guy was no teammate. This guy was not special. Special players make sure they are available to be on the field, with their team, when their team needs them. William Bennett was special. Robert Lavette was special. Synjyn Days and Shaq Mason were special. This youngster was talented but selfish and certainly not a teammate. We will be BB by committee for a while until some one takes the reins. Winning a football game is important, but not as important as team and team discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.