Declining Game Attendance

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
When the soccer team has been in Atlanta for 100 years ...or even 25. ...and they're winning only 2/3rds of their games, let's check attendance/excitement then for that "product"

The formula is simple... WIN! Win consistently year after year... & attendance at BDS will not be a problem. ...all other "gimmicks" to get people engaged will have marginal impacts. Those marginal increases are good. ...anything to boost attendance (revenue) even a little is good. But THE SILVER BULLET. ...is a boatload of W's.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Hockey, BB, golf, even football, no comparison.

If the top players in the world "lack" skills at the same or higher level than the top hockey, BB, golfers and football players why are they paid more in soccer than the other sports? Sorry but your argument is like your opinion, sorely lacking.

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Color me skeptical. Once you purchase the pass the AA has the revenue. I think they have very little incentive to provide you with a “high quality” seat. I would expect the most if the time the seats will be in upper North endzone, which I happen to think is a really good perspective to observe the game, especially our offense. I just don’t like being at the very top ....

My parents use INWEGO for GT games. They have had seats 10 rows back on the 20 yd line before (Jax St. game) and seats in the north end zone (Wake Forrest game). In their case, the AA already had their money, but provided the best seats they could considering demand.