Damon Stoudamire

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I’ll say I feel similarly- that we have on the whole a better roster going into next year than we did under the previous staff (top to bottom).

A thing I’m consistently happy to see as well, is that each kid from the portal has said how they appreciate the vision the staff is pitching and their role in it. Further most of them talk about how they used film to highlight what we want them to do BUT ALSO break down deficiencies in their game and what they’d build them to be able to do.

I hope (read: beg, believe and want badly for this to be true) that we are going to have an identity that is immediately identifiable AND MOST IMPORTANTLY that fits our players.

I’m looking forward to watching what the team does and what schemes and patterns we deploy. I think we’ll see more NBA style O where the guards and forwards can freelance a bit. That’s fun basketball to watch when guys are driving and draining the rock. Less fun when you’re not and haven’t got a system to fall back to for manufacturing open looks.

Time will tell, till then: donate, donate and then donate again! Onwards and upwards Tech!
Getting serious with film analysis with recruits is really nice to hear. Sounds almost professional 😊

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Single barrel? Regular? How fat are your fingers?
I'll only take one please; but as my grandfather used to say, we measure the finger by length from tip to palm and not width of the knuckle
Sport Basketball GIF by Atlanta Hawks
. :)

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yes. I watched it. Borzello made two attempts to say Stoudamire was a solid hire.
Curious what you mean when you say made two attempts. Didn't communicate it well and fumbled his words, or someone else interjected?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Curious what you mean when you say made two attempts. Didn't communicate it well and fumbled his words, or someone else interjected?
Borzello was among the quieter of that crowd, so it was tough for him to wedge in comments with intention.