Custis "is an animal"

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
As long as somebody steps up and becomes a threat at BB I'm happy. Gotta make defenders respect the dive.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
But will be the next 1300 yard rusher? No one has stepped up to be the man at BB since Allen graduated. I'm ready for someone to take hold of the position and not let go.

I'm happy with the production regardless of how many guys are responsible.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I predicted last year he'd be the best running back on GT's campus as soon as he touched the field, I stand by that.
Wonder how Donovan Wilson looked.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Kelly tweeted another player bounced anyone know anything about that, I'm not paying for info.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'll tell you what. That picture or two in the AJC shows a very physical kid in Custis. Obviously, he has made some major gains since HS. We know he has running skills. Call me optimistic.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Custis has been ripped since I met him back as a Junior in HS...he's continued to improve while at Tech. Kid is stout and built well. He's passing everyone's eye test.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Well, we will know soon enough if he runs through tackles at this level. Freeze frame photos can only show you so much, but those look pretty good. He is going to have a low center of gravity. That is for sure. I was surprised to see how thick he is in the lower half.