Custis, Hunt-Days not eligible for ’14 football season

Winston-crab-run.png
jameis-winston-crab-legs-meme-3.jpeg

Sorry...this might be tasteless (and not to detract from JHD parents who are awesome!), but I almost fell out of my chair.

If that thumbnail picture you have is actually you, then we went to high school in Augusta together, as well as Tech. Good to know you're still hanging in there. :)

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I am glad the link was posted. Most of us who are parents understand all too well what Mr. Days was speaking of. My youngins don't always agree with my viewpoint but they know I always have their best interests at heart! Sometimes ya gotta say what ain't fun to hear to the ones you love most. It's been my experience through my own that while the truth might hurt, it's the only way to teach them those lessons we've all had to learn. Sometime in a very painful and long lasting manner. My best wishes to JHD that HE decides to get back on the horse that threw him and ride again! Somehow I get the feeling he will (y)

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Mrs. Days showed up for a minute on another site after Jabari either committed or signed...I forget which one. I could tell she had good sense after I realized she didn't stick around long.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
Mrs. Days showed up for a minute on another site after Jabari either committed or signed...I forget which one. I could tell she had good sense after I realized she didn't stick around long.
IIRC, it was while Synjyn was being recruited. Wasn't she cyber stalked by wrecksneffect?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I hope he/we keep him on scholarship and he practices and strength trains till 2015. Then he could play against fsu, nd and help gt while making a name for himself and get a gt degree. Definite good use of a scholarship.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I bet CPJ saying Custis coming back is an attempt to channel his inner politician to keep the masses happy for right now. I will be ecstatic if the coaches are able to stay on him and convince him to come back one more time but am definitely not holding my breath. Crazier things have happened!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Regarding Custis, CPJ inferred yesterday that Custis had told him that he wanted to come back to GT... also stated that
“We’d certainly like to have him back if that works out,” Johnson said. “I think he’s got a bright future.”

So there is a slight glimmer of hope... then again what would you expect Custis to say to CPJ?