Crucial DPI on GT call. Video/GIf in post.

Dress2Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
If anyone was out as I was yesterday afternoon & heard the NC State radio crew on Sirius/XMRadio, they were going out of their minds over all the GT "faked" injuries every time NCST tried to go up-tempo, wanting the refs to call "unsportsmanlike conduct" penalties for faking it.
Listening to "homer" radio guys is funny if you aren't emotionally involved.

Homer: "We might have gotten away with a little Offense Pass Interference there."

Translation: "Our WR grabbed the DB with both hands, threw him to the ground, then made the catch for a first down."

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
If anyone was out as I was yesterday afternoon & heard the NC State radio crew on Sirius/XMRadio, they were going out of their minds over all the GT "faked" injuries every time NCST tried to go up-tempo, wanting the refs to call "unsportsmanlike conduct" penalties for faking it. Guess it comes down to a game with one team 7-3 and the other 3-5 just isn't going to get the ACC's A-Team Officiating Crew & everyone's gonna hate 'em.

As one who was living & working 40 miles east of Raleigh when we joined the ACC, there is no love lost by this OldeFarTekker for the NCST wannabes. Any misery felt by NCST, they can own it.
That happened during the FSU game ealier this season too - Tech fans were complaining about FSU players faking injury, then a Tech player would go down and FSU fans did the exact same thing.

As I recall, we had a punt or kickoff that an NC State player ran into one of our guys after we'd made the stop and flopped like a fish

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
If anyone was out as I was yesterday afternoon & heard the NC State radio crew on Sirius/XMRadio, they were going out of their minds over all the GT "faked" injuries every time NCST tried to go up-tempo, wanting the refs to call "unsportsmanlike conduct" penalties for faking it. Guess it comes down to a game with one team 7-3 and the other 3-5 just isn't going to get the ACC's A-Team Officiating Crew & everyone's gonna hate 'em.

As one who was living & working 40 miles east of Raleigh when we joined the ACC, there is no love lost by this OldeFarTekker for the NCST wannabes. Any misery felt by NCST, they can own it.
Someone on the reddit game thread commented that J Griffin (DL) had gone down like 3 separate time with an injury during the game... implying this is what we were doing. It was really odd to see so many 1-play injuries to our DL during the game. It seemed like every DL went down at some point in the game. I'm hoping we weren't faking injuries, but I don't think it's too crazy if it's done in response to the tempo gimmick.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Someone on the reddit game thread commented that J Griffin (DL) had gone down like 3 separate time with an injury during the game... implying this is what we were doing. It was really odd to see so many 1-play injuries to our DL during the game. It seemed like every DL went down at some point in the game. I'm hoping we weren't faking injuries, but I don't think it's too crazy if it's done in response to the tempo gimmick.
Everybody does it