Create some plays for offense

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Fun thread.

Aback comes in motion and lines up next to or behind the bback. Ball is snapped bback leads and the aback follows the hole. I got the idea from watching Navy.

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
Normal option motion to the right, ball is snapped, QB puts the ball in the BB's gut...

Pulls out, pivots to the left, and follows the RG, who is pulling .
RG kicks out the DE, LT leads to the backer. QB hits the crease at full speed.
Basically an inside QB counter. I called it 13/14 counter. Never seen GT/Navy/etc run anything like it.

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
No, that's a QB counter-trey, with G and T pulling. Backside guard is logging the playside end, and the QB is aiming outside.

My QB counter has one pulling player - guard- and the QB aiming to keep it inside. A quicker-hitting thing for MLBs and DTs who are biting too hard on the motion.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
No, that's a QB counter-trey, with G and T pulling. Backside guard is logging the playside end, and the QB is aiming outside.

My QB counter has one pulling player - guard- and the QB aiming to keep it inside. A quicker-hitting thing for MLBs and DTs who are biting too hard on the motion.
OH, I didn't read closely enough. You're kicking OUT the end. Ok.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Ball is snapped.
Aback runs toward the up & towards the sideline
WR runs and crosses above Aback as WR runs to center up field
The cross acts as a pick in which the WR chips the corners or corner/LB
Aback is free in the flat
OB passes to Aback in stride.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Big Aback (think MLD) goes in shuffle motion behind the QB and at the snap runs the veer track, b back runs pitch track. It's like a power Triple Option

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
Sorry but I'm not tech savvy enough. You can search it and video and diagram examples come up. Note the QBs relationship with the ballcarrier. In the early days it was an option with the QB being the pitch man..