CPJ Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo951

Georgia Tech Fan
I saw a tweet contributing it to Coach Patenaude making very unflattering comparisons. It's just a tumor though, I haven't seen what actually happened

TheNaturalScientist

Jolly Good Fellow
Ken retweeted a historical deep dive on our coaches. The author said that PJ was more successful than O’Leary. I am purely speculating but maybe that notion received a bad reaction from a fan on Twitter?

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
It's threads like these that I really wish the admins would add the eating popcorn emoji... (🍿🍿 < - - Not the same)
Exactly why I keep this gif handy:
4CC6B9C0-4E06-4408-A092-C8B3CC6F55D3.gif

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I follow CDP and he has made no mention of CPJ. I wish he’d relax and not make these type of post. All it does is created division among the fan base..
Funny.

So CPJ should just not say anything as fans and some of his former players even, blame him for the situation Tech is in currently.

Honestly, I'm impressed he went this long without saying anything.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Funny.

So CPJ should just not say anything as fans and some of his former players even, blame him for the situation Tech is in currently.

Honestly, I'm impressed he went this long without saying anything.
He can say what he wants. However, it is a bit humorous that it seems every few months when he pops a defensive tweet he drops the "I don't usually care but yet here I am caring" spill often. Just flat out admit it annoys you.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
How much of the ratings is longevity based? ex-The longer you you are there the better chance for a Natty. Another factor is the level of the program before a coach arrived.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
How much of the ratings is longevity based? ex-The longer you you are there the better chance for a Natty. Another factor is the level of the program before a coach arrived.
I mean dooley had what nearly 30 years at UGA and won 1. Also Paul isn't wrong here we were often first or second in the costal. We had one year sub 500 in 2015 and 2 years at 500. To deny that is to not only be badmouthing him, but the people who played for him and he's always stood up for those kids when the media would go after them. He also rightly called out people doing things wrong.

Deleted member 2897

From the end of CPJs tenure going back 25 years, we had one single year of going below 0.500 in conference play. We never finished last, not once - which was tops in the entire ACC. Even Clemson finished last at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.