Cpj reportedly at basketball game tonight

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Part of the problem is a tribal mentality. You have people who are buying what collins is selling hard. They have to make it worse than it was. In reality collins is doing what he has to do. Hes got a huge uphill climb if he is truly going to try an nfl offense here. I hope he succeeds. He'll i hope we look like the rams under warner and win everygame with a spread. But the realist in me knows that in order to do thisbstansbury is going tonhave to give collins a support staff of at least 20

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Part of the problem is a tribal mentality. You have people who are buying what collins is selling hard. They have to make it worse than it was. In reality collins is doing what he has to do. Hes got a huge uphill climb if he is truly going to try an nfl offense here. I hope he succeeds. He'll i hope we look like the rams under warner and win everygame with a spread. But the realist in me knows that in order to do thisbstansbury is going tonhave to give collins a support staff of at least 20
Gonna require a LOT more than that.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Picture this, Paul Johnson as the head football coach at Georgia State after next year. That could happen.

I could totally see him going somewhere like back to his alma mater of Western Carolina. Somewhere like that would be relatively low pressure, he would probably win a ton, and, most importantly, would probably have fun again! : ) I will pull for his teams wherever he goes. (Unless he plays Tech that is :happy:)

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Yes. Just saying the word NFL will not get it done. That was the hype when we hired Gailey.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I'm just speculating, but I'm guessing that he'll go someplace where recruiting isn't everything and just enjoy developing young men and winning games.

Animal02

Banned
I'm just speculating, but I'm guessing that he'll go someplace where recruiting isn't everything and just enjoy developing young men and winning games.
My hunch is he goes the consulting route.....camps, clinics etc......he can make his own schedule, and probably make as much as he would as a coach with no pressures and little responsibility.