Cpj reportedly at basketball game tonight

Jacketfish

Jolly Good Fellow
Retirement mode engaged.
7E581A56-ECA0-4363-A8E1-CE4569CFA4E8.jpeg

Deleted member 2897

Retirement mode engaged. View attachment 4968

I had that face at least 7 times tonight about the gawd awful calls the Refs were throwing around. Those refs were just absolutely drunk. Someone was paying them under the table. I've never seen Josh grabbing them off to the side in between plays later on giving them the business. They sucked dog testicles tonight.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Will miss cpj. He was so tech it was sick. Best quips and one liners of all time

But in that profession turnover is ok and iiwii. I dont like all the pre and post Johnson crap going on. Hate it. Collins may put 10x more in the nfl and have a similar record. Or. Not. Who knows.

Paul did something i will take to the grave with me. Acc title. Orange bowl win. And a$$ **** uga on their own field 3 times. Those were some of the most epic wins of my life.

TECH_Veteran85

Georgia Tech Fan
Will miss cpj. He was so tech it was sick. Best quips and one liners of all time

But in that profession turnover is ok and iiwii. I dont like all the pre and post Johnson crap going on. Hate it. Collins may put 10x more in the nfl and have a similar record. Or. Not. Who knows.

Paul did something i will take to the grave with me. Acc title. Orange bowl win. And a$$ **** uga on their own field 3 times. Those were some of the most epic wins of my life.

I agree that all of the CPJ vs CGC bickering is quite childish. Just because we are in a "New Era" of Georgia Tech Football doesn't make the Old Era (CPJ) a bad one.