CPJ Radio Show

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Wow, CPJ just said that MTSU told him after our game that they had our defensive signals; only confirmed it since they weren't going to play us again.

That explains a lot.

If teams are still using hand signals to send in the play or assignments, it would be a good investment to hire a code breaker for the season. That's pretty much what Bill Billichek did with his buddy (forget the name, but a childhood friend he hired on the staff that has a photographic memory). There's too much technology out there to just keep your signals the same and keep using them.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Wow, CPJ just said that MTSU told him after our game that they had our defensive signals; only confirmed it since they weren't going to play us again.

That explains a lot.

He then said the clue was not being able to get off the field, hmmmm

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I hate to be a Debbie Downer (just call me Atomic) but that great play by White masked the horrid play by IJ. Go back and watch it again and look for #1, you'll want puke. If DJ hadn't saved his arse, we'd all be lambasting that kid, especially if we had lost.

Travis gets a real bad rap on this board and maybe deservedly so. But, when a vid like this appears, all anybody can say is about the nocall. What about Travis' effort and determination and play? When a guy does good, give him props or keep your mouth shut when he does bad. (not directed at LD)

I was pretty disappointed after reading the first post about IJ this morning but kept it to myself. But after reading the 2nd post...

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
Travis gets a real bad rap on this board and maybe deservedly so. But, when a vid like this appears, all anybody can say is about the nocall. What about Travis' effort and determination and play? When a guy does good, give him props or keep your mouth shut when he does bad. (not directed at LD)
This hasn't been the first time Travis has fought through a hold. He did it against VT and several others. Travis fights hard and should be responsible for the penalties he is creating but when no flags fall...

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Let's just hope we don't have that ref crew we had for the Duke game this week for the UVA game

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I was pretty disappointed after reading the first post about IJ this morning but kept it to myself. But after reading the 2nd post...
When they do something good I'll be the first to shout it out from on high. But when you take their body of work and compare it to other safety tandems in our history, they fall way down the list. That's not to say I don't appreciate their effort, sacrifice and representation as GT SA's. But those things are different than a critique of execution/ability/talent which we all do whether good or bad, right or wrong. I'm far from the most critical. Heck, most guys around here think I'm mr. sunshine.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I can't find it in the search but I mentioned the signals being stolen a few times on here. It was the reason why they stayed in that double WR stack formation