CPJ Radio Show tonight at 7

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
The thing that infuriated me from the show was PJ confirming the deliberate ankle twist on Justin was when he injured it. The video was posted yesterday on every Tech board I know of. PJ said that had they played the second half at the scheduled time it might have worked out. But after the long delay JT''a ankle had swelled. He said later that Justin missed a touchdown throw largely because he couldn't push off his right leg. And they didn't even get a personal foul out of it with the ref standing right over the play.

Yep. For those that weren't at the show live, when CPJ answered that question he was making motions with his hands very similar to the way the defender was wrenching JT's leg in the video clip.

Jonathan Dees

Georgia Tech Fan
The thing that infuriated me from the show was PJ confirming the deliberate ankle twist on Justin was when he injured it. The video was posted yesterday on every Tech board I know of. PJ said that had they played the second half at the scheduled time it might have worked out. But after the long delay JT''a ankle had swelled. He said later that Justin missed a touchdown throw largely because he couldn't push off his right leg. And they didn't even get a personal foul out of it with the ref standing right over the play.

Greg Olsen of the Carolina Panthers has called for a Cincy Bengal to be suspended for purposefully rolling up ankles when making a tackle. It will be interesting to see how the NFL rules on this because its the same thing that Duke did to us several times. I think we have to move on as CPJ said and we could have won even with the refs, but that was a horribly called game.

And yes, I do believe the ACC is corrupt.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Greg Olsen of the Carolina Panthers has called for a Cincy Bengal to be suspended for purposefully rolling up ankles when making a tackle. It will be interesting to see how the NFL rules on this because its the same thing that Duke did to us several times. I think we have to move on as CPJ said and we could have won even with the refs, but that was a horribly called game.

And yes, I do believe the ACC is corrupt.
College football in general is corrupt. So is the NFL. Its all about money. I hate to say and believe that way.. But everything.in todays society is about money it seems. Thats why a team will be great one.week and the next week will almost lose to Jacksonville