CPJ Deserve An Apology!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTFLETCH

Banned
All of the homers out there who were calling for CPJ to be fired before the 2014 season, bashing CPJ, need to be banned. You all owe CPJ and GT Faithful an apology!

https://gtswarm.com/threads/addressing-the-vad-lee-situation.1510/

Fact: CPJ Offense Scheme is AWESOME.....
Fact: Vad Lee is going to play FCS ball in 2015 - not transfer to a P5 or G5 program
Fact: Their are a ton of idiots who talked trashed, was proved wrong and need to apologize!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
All of the homers out there who were calling for CPJ to be fired before the 2014 season, bashing CPJ, need to be banned. You all owe CPJ and GT Faithful an apology!

https://gtswarm.com/threads/addressing-the-vad-lee-situation.1510/

Fact: CPJ Offense Scheme is AWESOME.....
Fact: Vad Lee is going to play FCS ball not transfer to a P5 or G5 program
Fact: Their are alot of idiots who talked trashed, was proved wrong...need to apologize and say they were wrong!

I have to say that "Their are alot of idiots who talked trashed, was proved wrong...need to apologize and say they were wrong!" is an awesome sentence, and not just for the irony.

GTFLETCH

Banned
I was going to post a bunch of threads and call everyone out by name and then decided to rant instead....

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
No one owes anyone an apology. In the four seasons before 2014, two of them were bad and two of them were mediocre. I don't blame anyone who wanted to see us go in a different direction. I was on the fence. 2012 and 2013 were brutal to watch. PJ did a great job last season and has been rewarded with a lot of praise. For the four bad seasons he produced, he was rewarded with a lot of criticism.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
Those takes were scorching. I bet there are gonna be even more fiery takes on this thread.

I will say, no one owes or deserves an apology, but it would be more intellectually honest for the people who were griping to explain their fawning now or to continue griping.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I'm not a psychic but I'll go on a limb here and predict this thread won't turn out well.

We spent a lot of time cleaning up and locking "Anti-CPJ" threads that always turned ugly in early 2014. These types of threads to "call out" people that happened to have disagreed with you in the past to say "I told you so" are not necessary and trolly regardless of the sentiment being anti- or pro-CPJ/GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.