CPJ 9AM Retirement Press Conference

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I wanna see CPJ in the NFL. Imagine the time to practice the whole playbook to effectiveness and the resources and tenure to have solid dual threat QB's. Heck, you could have dual threat abacks as well- passing downs you snap to the aback instead of shotgunning, aback toss passes as a regular thing, QB's with 500 receiving yards, pigs flying, but also power running. The NFL would never recover.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I wanna see CPJ in the NFL. Imagine the time to practice the whole playbook to effectiveness and the resources and tenure to have solid dual threat QB's. Heck, you could have dual threat abacks as well- passing downs you snap to the aback instead of shotgunning, aback toss passes as a regular thing, QB's with 500 receiving yards, pigs flying, but also power running. The NFL would never recover.

I had this conversation with PJ 20 years ago. He said the offense could work in the pros. I said "you're (bleeping) crazy." He said, look, instead of $10 million for one QB, spend $3M each on three QBs.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I had this conversation with PJ 20 years ago. He said the offense could work in the pros. I said "you're (bleeping) crazy." He said, look, instead of $10 million for one QB, spend $3M each on three QBs.
Someone also mentioned how the money you save on a left tackle can help the defense.